For those of you interested in calling the Financial District home, today’s open house line up may be a perfect fit. There will be, in total, 7 open houses on Broad Street this afternoon, giving potential Buyers access to the two premier anchor properties in the area, Folio and Broadluxe.
As a new construction building that opened in March of 2006, Folio, located at 80 Broad Street, is a luxury 96-unit building with 24-hour concierge and all valet parking in an underground garage below the development. Broadluxe, located across the street at 101 Broad Street is a 2008 renovation to an existing building, and a buildout of upper floors. Broadluxe offers a loft-style feel, part-time concierge, but no onsite parking. Both condo developments are elevator served, and put you in the heart of Boston’s Financial District.
Price points are typically higher in Folio than Broadluxe given that Folio is recognized as more of a luxury building, however, Broadluxe offers a boutique feel with only 44 units and added features like additional storage for each unit in the basement of the building.
The following open houses are scheduled for Sunday, October 5, 2008:
- Broadluxe 4E, 1 bed / 1 bath, 759 sf, $459,000, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Broadluxe 5A, 1 bed / 2 bath, 1,091 sf, $678,500, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Broadluxe 7A, 2 bed / 2 bath, 1,009 sf, $740,000, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Broadluxe 8B, 2 bed / 2 bath, 1,345 sf, $1.065,000, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Folio 604, 2 bed / 2 bath, 1,282 sf, $825,000, 2:45 PM to 3:45 PM
- Folio PH1104, 2 bed / 2.5 bath, 1,573 sf, $1,399,000, 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Folio 1502, 3 bed / 2.5 bath, 2,185 sf, $3,200,000, 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM