The all new under construction ultra luxury Clarendon Back Bay condo development released its first units to the Boston MLS today. We’ve been receiving many inquiries on pricing at this property, and have toured the sales center to get the inside scoop.
Included in the mix of units that hit the Boston MLS today are the following:
- 589 square foot studio on the 18th floor – $695,000 ($1,179 per square foot)
- 765 square foot 1 bedroom 1 bathroom on the 15th floor – $775,000 ($1,013 per square foot)
- 1,229 square foot 2 bedroom 2 bathroom on the 15th floor (1 deeded parking space) – $1,575,000 ($1,281 per square foot)
- 1,371 square foot 2 bedroom 2 bathroom on the 20th floor (1 deeded parking space) – $1,635,000 ($1,192 per square foot)
- 1,878 square foot 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom on the 20th floor (1 deeded parking space) – $2,500,000 ($1,878 per square foot)
- 2,495 square foot 3 bedroom 3.5 bathroom on the 25th floor (2 deeded parking spaces) – $3,950,000 ($1,583 per square foot)
Luxury condos will start on the 15th floor of this 33 story tower across the street from the Hancock Tower. HOA fees have not yet been announced. The Clarendon sales team will host a Broker Open on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM at their 14 Newbury Street showroom. This will give real estate agents a chance to see what this amazing property will have to offer – the only true high rise condo development in the Back Bay.
For more information about the Clarendon, including exclusive Buyer representation, please contact us.