A new penthouse loft at Channel Center (25 Channel Center) just hit the market yesterday at $1,595,000 ($748.47/square foot). With over 2,100 square feet of living space, gleaming hardwoods, and soaring 21 foot ceilings, this is an exquisite three-bedroom, three-bathroom loft-style condo for sale in Boston’s Seaport District.
This unit has some of the classic features that a discerning loft buyer is seeking:
- Multiple exposures
- Channel Center Penthouse floor – dual entrances
- 21 foot ceilings and 18 foot windows
- Gas fireplace in the living room and master bedroom
- Master bath features a glass enclosed shower and a large soaking tub
- Gourmet kitchen
- Elevator and concierge building
- Two (2) garage parking spaces
As we’ve shared with clients, Channel Center, as well as Fort Point Place at 21 Wormwood Street, continue to have at least one or two solid listings that hit the market each month. If you are looking to move into the Seaport District to get in front of the investment wave, this may be your opportunity. Channel Center currently has 11 units on the market, contact us for details on the penthouse featured here, or any of the other units.
See all listings at the Channel Center condo development: Channel Center Listings (11.9 MB PDF).